PITCHERS who look like they dont care in the circle

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 14, 2019
Send them all to The Hague. I mean what was the point of this thread other than to crucify some 18-22 YO kids who you don’t know from Eve?
we’re in trouble when multiple posters like a post saying a pitcher should be robotic. i prefer players like samantha show.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Send them all to The Hague. I mean what was the point of this thread other than to crucify some 18-22 YO kids who you don’t know from Eve?
Board? Crucify? Hardly...
its called an observation

you're probably just irritated because this thread is about players who show emotions like they don't care on the field. And you have cared so much you are hard on yourself. There's a topic there if want to start one.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
we’re in trouble when multiple posters like a post saying a pitcher should be robotic. i prefer players like samantha show.

That's a good topic also do people prefer robotic or some heart showing?!

Jun 8, 2016
Board? Crucify? Hardly...
its called an observation

you're probably just irritated because this thread is about players who show emotions like they don't care on the field. And you have cared so much you are hard on yourself. There's a topic there if want to start one.
No I am not board nor am I brush..

Nothing to do with me, I was a whack job out there..that is already well established. I am irritated because you are basically saying kids, who probably spend 40 hours a week in games/practice/weight room/training table, are out there not caring based upon a snapshot in time you viewed.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2010
I personally like a more professional demeanor!

I have a pretty good idea who we are talking about in the OU/UK game. Shes stoic. She’s got fire, she cares, she just chooses not to not to show it off.

She hit a bomb against one of the best pitchers in the country last weekend. It hit the top of the scoreboard, was the kind of hit that legends are made of. No bat flip, didn’t do any dances, she smiled a little.

Some people hate being the center of attention. They used to call that being modest. Nothing wrong with it.

I’m going to add that you don’t play college softball unless you love it. Every minute of it. The early mornings, the awful travel schedules, never ending hotel rooms, the four hour practices, constant scrutiny will run you out of the game otherwise.

Oct 14, 2019
I personally like a more professional demeanor!

I have a pretty good idea who we are talking about in the OU/UK game. Shes stoic. She’s got fire, she cares, she just chooses not to not to show it off.

She hit a bomb against one of the best pitchers in the country last weekend. It hit the top of the scoreboard, was the kind of hit that legends are made of. No bat flip, didn’t do any dances, she smiled a little.

Some people hate being the center of attention. They used to call that being modest. Nothing wrong with it.

I’m going to add that you don’t play college softball unless you love it. Every minute of it. The early mornings, the awful travel schedules, never ending hotel rooms, the four hour practices, constant scrutiny will run you out of the game otherwise.
I’m great with any girl acting in the way that’s right for her.

Jun 8, 2016
Old people (like me) like to judge how teenagers in 2022 act as if what we did when super computers had less computing power than your $300 cellphone is relevant. It is all over social media. Do I have my preference? Sure. Is my preference at all relevant? No.

If those kids didn’t care they wouldn’t be on the field..their coaches see them 300 days a year.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2015
Woodstock, man
I like emotions

R.c8bb9e10a96dff6928c3f358860bd5e6

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpalesse