Old school easton bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Scn4b
scn4b.jpg

And
Scn5b
item-ea07-scn5b.jpg

Followed by:
Scn1b
EastonSCN1BFast3424OzPic2.jpg

And
Scn2b
222061408_o.jpg

The 5 and 2 are -9s.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
I had a mint 2b coming to me 2 weeks ago and UPS lost the package:mad:
I hate to hear that. Just keep in mind if you do get a minty OG Easton, it takes al lot of BP to get them to open up. Especially the one piece bats. The good news is the one piece bats are indestructible! I would let every kid on the team swing it if they would. :)

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
I hate to hear that. Just keep in mind if you do get a minty OG Easton, it takes al lot of BP to get them to open up. Especially the one piece bats. The good news is the one piece bats are indestructible! I would let every kid on the team swing it if they would. :)

That's a great project for dads!

We got a like new 4b last month. Still sitting in the box. I think it will be hard for her to set down the srv4b (s) though.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
She has a 1b and It's a beast, but she likes the feel of -9 bats.
DD's first OG was a 30" 2B, it was a hot bat and was beat all to heck! I bought her a 30" 1B and the 2B was never swung again. She liked the more balanced feel. I've got a family member that has a 31" 2B that might be for sale. Don't know what size you need, but if you're looking for a 31" I can see if she's ready to let it go.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
That's a great project for dads!

We got a like new 4b last month. Still sitting in the box. I think it will be hard for her to set down the srv4b (s) though.

Very true about breaking them in. DD's 8B is what I use to hit infield/outfield. The SCN4B's my DD has are both in good shape. I don't hit them much as they are already hot and I don't want to be the reason they start to wobble. Those SRV's are hot too. Just too much end load for DD.

Oct 10, 2011
2b

Thanks but she needs a 33." I'll just keep looking. She uses a SRV5B when it's cold out but actually likes her FX1 now that it probably has 1000 swings on it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkhill45