Mendoza on ESPN

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 25, 2011
Schilling IMO tried too hard not to overstep his bounaries as the addition to the WCWS broadcasting team, and it came off as him sounding absolutely clueless rather than adding value to the dialogue.

I agree with your comment. He must have been trying not to step on anyone's toes. I do like Curt. I hope Mendoza does well.

Jan 25, 2011
Wow nano, I pegged you as DFP's most certain Republican a long time ago. Combine that with the fact you're a Red Sox fan and I can't believe you aren't defending CS!

For the record, I love the guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have me picked right. But I don't always agree with everything. I like the guy too.

Jul 13, 2015
Stop being offended by everything and live your darn life! It's too short to complain about things that do not affect you.
Thank you for this. It's only when they make no sense at all, I hate to listen. Man, woman, baseball, softball, black, white, asian, who cares. Just keep us loving the game with exciting commentation. Talk the game, strategies, put out some controversial subjects and ask for input. Engage us in some way. How to make a boring game exciting for the audience? Engage them using today's techmology. I do that with every game I stream.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I watched a game last night, just to listen to Vin Skully. Sp? He does the whole game by himself. He asks questions and answers them. "So, would you have him bunt?" "Well, he hasn't bunted since 2013."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi