Looking for 2021 LXT thoughts/reviews

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 30, 2018
Curious as to what peoples impressions of the the 2021 LXT are? Possibly looking to purchase one for my DD. She's been using nothing but the dual stamped Ghost for the last couple of seasons and really likes them but they just don't hold up long enough for my satisfaction (she's on her 8th ghost) and I've heard good things about the new LXT. I know it's possible they're just as fragile as the Ghost, but I'm ready for her to give something else a go if I can convince her.

Dec 11, 2010
If you are going to go the Louisville route from Easton, I would look at Xeno before LXT.

Its more of a apples to apples comparison to Ghost.

Strike2

Allergic to BS
Nov 14, 2014
Xeno is a good bat. DD has used a couple of those. She swings an older LXT...it still performs very well and has proven very durable.

Apr 30, 2018
She carries a 2019 xeno now as a back up. Hot for sure, but not on the same level as far as the ghost from our experience.

Dec 11, 2010
I was thinking the feel of Xeno would be more like Ghost than LXT.

They are all good bats for sure. I’m sure my kid would be swinging a Ghost if she could.

Mar 28, 2014
She carries a 2019 xeno now as a back up. Hot for sure, but not on the same level as far as the ghost from our experience.
I'm curious, since my DD is talking about getting a Xeno and already has a Ghost.................have you done a HitTrax or Rapsodo exit velo analysis between the Xeno and Ghost?

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
If you are going to go the Louisville route from Easton, I would look at Xeno before LXT.

Its more of a apples to apples comparison to Ghost.
Sent my DD to school with a 33” Ghost and a 33” LXT, she ended up using a 34” team Xeno?? :rolleyes: Remember she’s only 5’0” tall. In all the time we’ve played softball, that’s the only Xeno she’s ever used, we’ve never owned one before! That includes back in the day when 8 out of 10 bats in every dugout was a Xeno! She said it’s a hammer!

Apr 30, 2018
I'm curious, since my DD is talking about getting a Xeno and already has a Ghost.................have you done a HitTrax or Rapsodo exit velo analysis between the Xeno and Ghost?
We did hit trax with them both a couple of seasons ago when were deciding. She had become bigger and stronger and was moving away from Demarini. The ghost out performed the xeno in every measurable. Not by a ton but by enough to convince us it was the better choice. I don’t remember the exact numbers now. I picked up a new 2019 xeno for cheap last season to keep as a back up because it was a nice second option.

Dec 11, 2010
I do have a soft spot for Xeno. My older dd loved them and my younger one hit her first otf hr with one of her sisters hand me down Xeno’s. When Louisville screwed over my favorite small dealer we moved over to Easton and never looked back.

I hate to think how many Xenos we ordered from him😀. We were doing group buys and sometimes the bats came in from Pa. in six pack boxes. Ah, the memories!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32