What's a good price for a Demarini CF?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 18, 2015
A parent on my team is looking for a 31 or 32 -10 CF. Looking at justbats or closeoutbats, it seems like new is going $399 (justbats has a 2021 CF for $309). Anyone find any previous years models available in the $200-250 range, or would we really be looking at used bats in that price range. She likes the current CF she's swinging, but her older sister uses the 31" also, so to avoid her using a 30" bat in 14U, a new (or new used) bat is needed.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Player may be open to non-demarini models if they feel similar. Will start checking ebay and amazon next.

Last edited:

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Finding a leftover bat from 2021 isn't going to happen. You're lucky to find a 2022 model in stock with the current supply chain crisis. A good rep can save you a lot off that sticker price, but finding them in stock is the challenge.

Similar swinging bats in that size would be the Anderson Rocketech Carbon, Mizuno Power Carbon, Marucci Echo Connect Diamond, and to a lesser degree, the Louisville Slugger LXT. The Ghosts tend to swing heavier, which you can alleviate somewhat by going with a -11, but that creates its own issues.

As always, if you can find a local store where the player can try the bat, it is a great idea. I know it's not always possible, but it can help to see what they like best. Also, if a teammate has a model she wants to try, ask if they can take a few swings with it.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28