Liv's swing 11 yo

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 1, 2008
ohio
We dont lose many. We go pick them up in the woods after. (Although they are going in deeper in the woods than they use to. Lol.)
She likes to see how far they go.

I would like to give you advice from a different direction.

Here is 2 of my three. They are labs. They would be totally happy to fetch those balls out of the woods for you and bring them back

SL

Dana.jpg

Bear.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2009
LMAO,

I knew you would post that. How about fastpitch? How long do you plan on riding his coat tails? If you are so renowned like you say, you should have clients beating down your door. Give me something current, please.

With multiple D-1 offers, I assumed you'd know about the NCAA eligibility rules with respect to endorsements (explicit or implicit).

I once had a college softball coach criticize me for not posting more high-quality softball swings on my client site. I then asked him if I could videotape his players. He said, "Of course not, that'd ruin their eligibility." And I said, "Well, that's exactly why I don't have more softball clips and tend to use pro baseball clips."

Feb 14, 2010
CO,
Your post makes no sense to me, just exactly how is you posting a video of your student any different than a kid using a recruiting site? I'm assuming your "students" pay you just like they pay a recruiting service. Personally we've never used a recruiting service.

Nov 21, 2012
New England
We can start a new thread for self-promotion. I started this one to help my dd with her swing.

Crankermo, been checking out your dd's swing- very nice. I will be showing Liv as a swing to try to shoot for in a few years.

HYP

Nov 17, 2012
With multiple D-1 offers, I assumed you'd know about the NCAA eligibility rules with respect to endorsements (explicit or implicit).

I once had a college softball coach criticize me for not posting more high-quality softball swings on my client site. I then asked him if I could videotape his players. He said, "Of course not, that'd ruin their eligibility." And I said, "Well, that's exactly why I don't have more softball clips and tend to use pro baseball clips."

If they are paying you for your services, it then is not a violation. I have players with videos for recruiting purposes that are posted on sites like Baseball Factory.

What rule would a D1 player be violating if they were posted on a website?

So, what D1 school is giving your name out to everyone? That would not be a violation and if they are giving out your name, they're obviously happy with your product so they would not mind you mentioning the name of the school. Or, are they giving your name to everyone as someone that should be avoided?

Feb 14, 2010
We can start a new thread for self-promotion. I started this one to help my dd with her swing.

Crankermo, been checking out your dd's swing- very nice. I will be showing Liv as a swing to try to shoot for in a few years.

Thank you for the kind words. It's always nice to see hard work being rewarded. You and Liv can do it, just takes effort. If there is anything I can ever help you with just ask.

HYP

Nov 17, 2012

Sorry for the help with side tracking. I stand by my original post about your daughter. I would not touch anything right now other then drills that allow her to maintain her athleticism.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dadmad