Leave this at home!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 25, 2010
67.gif

Here I have your answer.

Awww. It's Stillwell Angel...roflmao. "You're gonna looooossee"

Sep 18, 2011
Good thread! :) Dads - leave your radar guns at home!! I find it so annoying to see regular old dads roaming around the tournament, clocking every pitcher, basically pretending to be important. You ARE NOT a college coach. Stop embarrassing yourself and your DD. That felt good. :)

Feb 22, 2013
Parents of the kids who root against their daughters team when there is a coaching change that affects their daughter.

1. The screaming toddlers that are dying of heat exhaustion.

2. Does anyone ever wanna just go and slap the parents that are like monkey's on a fence when DD is in the game???

I just wanna say settle down its just a game....have confidence in your baby! The coach does...jeez

Apr 24, 2010
Foothills of NC
I admit I would like to slap the parents (and some grand parents) that bring their newborn out during our summers. Poor kids.

Curious why the dogs bother some of you?

Feb 15, 2011
FL
Attitudes. You know them every bad call makes is because blue has it in for their DD. Also dislike the parents leading the "3&2 now what ya gonna do now" chants. Love hearing that off the bench on either side can't stand to hear the juvenile parents blurting out cheers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBSoftballDad619