Leave this at home!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 7, 2011
The baby. Get a sitter. (They don't annoy me. I think it is too hot and dirty, most of the time.)

Let me expand that to => The completely uninterested younger brothers. These little rebels drive me nuts at softball events at times. They DO annoy me.

Dec 7, 2011
Oh ya -

You high $$ teams => leave your 40 foot tall team banner/flag and your 1000 watt mobile stereo system at home!!!! Sometimes I wish I could call in a napalm strike on this......

Dec 7, 2011
Oh ya ya -

Teams that bring in 15 tents per team and set up an impenetrable bivouac perimeter that only they can occupy.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
I second the stereo systems... saw a team last year that literally had a large wagon with massive speakers, amps, and several car batteries... between every inning this jerk manning the system would blast his ghetto rap music as loud as it would go, he didn't care that it WASN'T between innings on my field! Or anyone else's field. Eventually someone had to get the director to shut him down.

Oct 4, 2011
Colorado
Hmm. I guess I'd have to say arrogance. I don't mind the kids showing a little swag - hey they've earned it! But the parents - 99% of us (hopefully I've learned enough to be one of the "us") are very nice - but to those few.... goodness, you have a kid who is quite good at a game called softball. Keep it in perspective!

Last edited:

CoachGene72

Can Talk Softball all day
Nov 17, 2012
SoCo
I just contributed to the thread on what to bring to a game. Thought I'd let people vent some and list what they wish parents would leave at home. While I have a dozen things, I'll start with only one and let members run with this. (Besides, I want to see if the other things also annoy others.)

LEAVE THAT COW BELL AT HOME!

Unfortunately we have one on our team. Please leave it at home!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YOUNGG