Jose Bautista hitting article.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
I have no issue with using the obliques. Never have... Nice try though.

Just hoping You realize the different movement patterns vs style thing.. The HI pattern works but doesn't match the greats.. I have huge respect for AJ as a person and a player. He is truly a class act and wish him nothing but the best.

cR6MiEM.gif

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
Thank you for your response TDS. When you speak of core, are you utilizing the Jim Dixon definition which includes the upper legs and hips?

FP26, I have herd of Jim Dixon but thats about it. Sounds like his core thoughts have some similarities.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
I will remind you again, I do not follow HI. So apparently you are "capable of listening to what people say", but consistently forget what I type. Got it...

You defend all there stuff. Aren’t you? TTB? one leg? You were high fiving Butter yesterday, what gives? Every time I stump you, you call foul.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Just hoping You realize the different movement patterns vs style thing.. The HI pattern works but doesn't match the greats.. I have huge respect for AJ as a person and a player. He is truly a class act and wish him nothing but the best.

cR6MiEM.gif

This is what I have been saying. ITS NOT A MATCH !! Don’t claim it as such !! It misleading and dishonest !!

If he made such an honest statement. No one would care to even try his nonsense. He knows this, so he lies !!

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
How many parents and students visited here and elsewhere that were told there kids are pushing because they were shifting then swinging ? Video supports the greats are getting into a leveraged position so the hands are being pulled not pushed..

Does anyone think thats misleading or misrepresenting ?

CzZ8Szg.gif

Jun 8, 2016
When we see plenty of kids/parents trying this stuff and struggling.
Can we see your hitters who all do perfectly and match the pros using their words? Or are we are just supposed to take you at your word for it that that is what happens? Be careful playing that game...I've never seen your swing, and while your DD has a nice swing, I wouldn't say it matches any pro (nor really should you expect it to tbh..)

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Can we see your hitters who all do perfectly and match the pros using their words? Or are we are just supposed to take you at your word for it that that is what happens? Be careful playing that game...
You have seen my DD. I have told you guys to compare. No one bothered. My fault? Lol.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
How many parents and students visited here and elsewhere that were told there kids are pushing because they were shifting then swinging ? Video supports the greats are getting into a leveraged position so the hands are being pulled not pushed..

Does anyone think thats misleading or misrepresenting ?

CzZ8Szg.gif

3 years ago I was told that very same thing by Spartans via PM. I know he meant well. Just bad info.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
You defend all there stuff. Aren’t you? TTB? one leg? You were high fiving Butter yesterday, what gives? Every time I stump you, you call foul.

Stump? Lol! You are delusional aren't you? All you have accomplished is that you have "tricked" me into saying the same thing I have been saying all along. Congratulations!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ying