Jose Bautista hitting article.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
You walk out heater and adjust. Nobody is waiting.
Lol..ok. So you assume every pitch is an inside heater and adjust after your swing starts? So in theory you could just close your eyes until you swing and it would work for you. Good luck with that. It doesn't sound like
you ever hit against anything above LL pitching..ask your DD if this is the approach she takes.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Lol..ok. So you assume every pitch is an inside heater and adjust after your swing starts? Good luck with that. It doesn't sound like
you ever hit against anything above LL pitching..ask your DD if this is the approach she takes.

Well Trout and his 426 million reasons say I should.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
I appreciate the response. Finally got a stance from you. So it’s about distance and power correct? Now I know why you like TTB. To each his own. :)

There you go twisting words again. When you first starting posting here, I really enjoyed much of the content. Not that I agreed with it, but I appreciated the way you looked at certain things. Your views were interesting to read. But when you started using "other tactics" you proved to me that you are no better than the person you are trying to expose. You deserve each other...

My goal is to hit the ball hard every at bat. If I get a bloop single, it's nice and all, but it's not the goal. Hit the ball hard = High exit speed. If that results in a home run, that's a positive result also. But not the goal.

Jun 8, 2016
Well Trout and his 426 million reasons say I should.
He may be sitting on fast stuff but he still is reading the pitch before he launches and the more time he has to do that the better off he will be. He isn't just launching his swing for an inside fastball every time..

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali

I have showed you examples. I have given you reasoning. I have showed you pros saying this vary thing. I have showed you pros doing this vary thing. What more could I do?

Jun 8, 2016

I have showed you examples. I have given you reasoning. I have showed you pros saying this vary thing. I have showed you pros doing this vary thing. What more could I do?

So he is launching the barrel with the exact same body position for every pitch..come on dude that is laughable regardless of what he says his approach is. Actual game video of him would prove otherwise (as it does for Miggy even though you choose to ignore it)

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
There you go twisting words again. When you first starting posting here, I really enjoyed much of the content. Not that I agreed with it, but I appreciated the way you looked at certain things. Your views were interesting to read. But when you started using "other tactics" you proved to me that you are no better than the person you are trying to expose. You deserve each other...

My goal is to hit the ball hard every at bat. If I get a bloop single, it's nice and all, but it's not the goal. Hit the ball hard = High exit speed. If that results in a home run, that's a positive result also. But not the goal.
Not a knock. You stated it’s about batted ball exit speed etc etc. Thats long speak for power. Im not knocking it. Im understanding you.

I want the highest Bavg. I want to be able to cover the zone. My agenda is to match the pros. Nothing more.

That is the soup of the day imo. To each his own. What’s wrong with that?

Power is not my goal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi