Jordy Bahl transfers!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2016
Allegedly this has been brewing for sometime. She has been home sick and her BF is back home too.
Meh..I am skeptical..lol. A couple dozen 1-0 extra innings losses and she will be wishing she hadn't left :ROFLMAO:
I would be less skeptical if she said she left because she wanted to hit more.. ;)

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
There are lots of pitchers out there that can handle a bat better than the bottom of order but coaches refuse to let them hit. DD's former TB teammate wasn't given the chance to hit. Finally in her Sr season college coach let her hit. She hit 8HR's and batting .373. Top of most hitting categories for her team.

Jun 8, 2016
There are lots of pitchers out there that can handle a bat better than the bottom of order but coaches refuse to let them hit. DD's former TB teammate wasn't given the chance to hit. Finally in her Sr season college coach let her hit. She hit 8HR's and batting .373. Top of most hitting categories for her team.
Yeah I wasn't being facetious..she is a good hitter but probably not good enough to crack the lineup on an everyday basis at OU. Nebraska is a different story. Patty let her hit a lot in the Fall and she got some ABs early in the year for them.

Apr 28, 2014
Happens more than you think. DD after posting a great year in the circle at Coastal Carolina entered the portal. She too wanted to be closer to home. It wasn't an easy decision as she was treated so amazingly well by Coastal in every way and she loved her teammates. The morning she entered the portal she had an incredible number of emails. She will be making a decision soon for her home for the next two years,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi