If You Could Write Two Letters...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 7, 2011
1st letter - to someone who doubted/undermined DD's ability, potential, drive etc
The new coach at DD's first college => Why in the heck would you think of converting a life-long upballer to a sole down-baller and expect this to work? WHy in the heck do you allow unhealthy factions to exist on the team where so many hate each other? You are a coach right? You "lead" right?....

2nd letter - to someone who believed in, supported, promoted or otherwise helped DD
To the wonderful coach of the CO Firecrackers => You have no idea what your kind & inspirational words did for my DD where in the short time with you became such a critical turn-around and rebuilding moment for my DD. You rock!

Extra credit - how do you think the recipients would react to these imaginary letters?
1st letter - upon the first identification of who/what the letter was about it would be thrown away. I am quite confident it would not cause even a hesitation in that coaches day.
2nd letter - He would scratch his head to a degree having probably not known to what degree of a comeback he started.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd