IESA Cancels Fall Sports

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
I was thinking the same — didn’t consider non-teachers in that. Still only 10% (or less) of their income. I’m not sure what the drop needs to be before unemployment can kick in.

I hate to say it, but I also agree that’s how it should be: school staff over an outside contractor.
Works great as long as your school happens to already have a bunch of talented coaches on staff or has no aspirations of championship teams and wants students to choose Tb over school sports.

May 29, 2015
Reference the pay:

I missed this when you posted it. Thanks for sharing that ... not too far from where I grew up!

I do like that they are offering coaches a way to still get paid if their seasons are canceled and possibly use it as a way to get the kids involved in community service.

Apr 20, 2015
And the just reversed their decision...Illinois high school canceled, IL governor going so far as to try tell citizens they can't leave the state to play club.. Indiana high school says play on with Marion County canceling and then reversing almost immediately....its been a roller coaster here.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpalesse