I said I was back! Its the new Friday Check in!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 25, 2011
Ohio bound. First games of the year for dd. She doesn't play HS ball, so nothing like jumping right into the frying pan. Really not sure what kind of level it is with talent. But Ohio has some really strong teams.

Apr 4, 2010
Tucson AZ
We are playing in the TCS state championship. It's supposed to get up to 108 degrees on Sunday. Now is when we pay the price for getting to play year round....

Jun 18, 2013
Probably a lot of swimming since DD's all star tournaments start next weekend and we have practiced every day except Wednesday this week. Practice tonight and then take the weekend off of organized team work. DD and I will likely do some hitting but otherwise I see me getting plenty of float time in while DD repeatedly shouts, "Daddy, watch this!"

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
The first friendly of our final tuneup month for our one and only PGF qualifier at the end of the month. DD will face her first PGF qualified team tomorrow. Little DD has "practice" games on Sunday, not sure what those are yet but I hope they are against a good team.

I took the girls to watch our local rec all star teams play and cheer them on. Our local 10u team was a nice surprise, looked pretty good for a rec team, our 12s were a disaster but it was fun to watch girls I used to coach play.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
The first friendly of our final tuneup month for our one and only PGF qualifier at the end of the month. DD will face her first PGF qualified team tomorrow. Little DD has "practice" games on Sunday, not sure what those are yet but I hope they are against a good team.

I took the girls to watch our local rec all star teams play and cheer them on. Our local 10u team was a nice surprise, looked pretty good for a rec team, our 12s were a disaster but it was fun to watch girls I used to coach play.

Where are you playing Sunday?

After ASA A-States last weekend, we stopped by to see Maddie's former 10U rec teammates playing the Walnut all-star tournament. We miss some of the people, but have no regrets about making the decision to skip all-stars and make the move to TB. Somewhat surprisingly, it looks like all the age groups from our league are making a reasonable showing at the C/Silver level. After losing both pool games, the 12U team battled hard in the elimination rounds and won the tournament.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00