I said I was back! Its the new Friday Check in!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 27, 2014
Little league games tonight and Sunday and tournament next weekend for her other 10u team. Here, all star practices don't start until mid June.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
DD has practice on Saturday. Sunday we are headed to a local minor league baseball game for her sister to sing the National Anthem.

That is really cool. DD #3 was part of a grade school choir that mangled the National Anthem a couple of years ago. The lady sitting next to me threw out the first pitch. Her boyfriend proposed to her on the pitcher's mound.

Jul 12, 2012
On the bleachers
That is really cool. DD #3 was part of a grade school choir that mangled the National Anthem a couple of years ago. The lady sitting next to me threw out the first pitch. Her boyfriend proposed to her on the pitcher's mound.
Awesome! This is her 1st singing for this team but will be her third for another. It is fun to see each of them on their respective stages doing their own thing.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
Off this weekend except for end of HS season BBQ and awards banquet. Then the TB season starts with a vengeance - every weekend through sometime in August. I guess I'd better get some yard work done. Unless there is a WCWS game on!

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
Our weekend is packed, well it was supposed to be packed but today took a weather related turn. Today is Districts for our team. We won the first game 10-2 DD had a good game in the circle. The second semifinal of our district got rained out as did the championship game, so instead of playing this afternoon we are home. This is it for my dd and fastpitch, she is not playing college (unless she changes her mind in a year and tries to walk on) so this HS State tourney are the last games we will have. But because of this rain, Softball career to be continued Monday. Hopefully to continue at the regional level.

Tomorrow (Sunday) my DD graduates. She is #1 in her class so she is doing a speech and I am sure I will end up with something in my eye causing it to water. My DS is coming home today so he can attend the ceremony, so I get to hang with him tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChippyNole