I said I was back! Its the new Friday Check in!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
Supposed to play in a "shake off the dust" round robin Sunday...might have to take a boat to get there. -_- Then I might try to convince them to try to play in floaties...just so they can play...somehow. Not sure how they will balance on a floatie to hit/pitch though. LOL!

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
First tourney of the year for DD 3. Tourney season starts later in Wisconsin, weather and all that. Some rain predicted. I hope they can get all their games in.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
Enjoy. We will be in beautiful Fullerton. Hopefully, our paths will cross again before too long.

I hope so but I don't know how much we will be getting out there in friendlies over the next 2 months. I think the coaches have top secret stuff going on and are working on developing skills aimed at specific teams we have to get through at PGF without tipping game plans. I know I have little DD taking BP from big one at 35 feet to get ready to face a girl from Texas that is throwing 55 at 10u. crazy stuff for girls this age.

Jul 23, 2014
Midwest
Our first of four "Divide and conquer" weekends. DW going southwest with my 10u and I'm taking my 12u east.

When my 8u gets going I think we'll be in trouble.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChippyNole