I said I was back! Its the new Friday Check in!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
We have allstar tourneys this weekend in Jurupa Valley. So all weekend event. I might take my new kayak out on Sunday if things go accordingly. :cool:

So whats your agenda this weekend??

May 6, 2012
Texas
Have a two day tournament scheduled. The weather man says its gonna get rained out but I'm hopeful it will happen. If not then I'm watching WCWS all weekend long on my couch.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
DD has TB team practice Saturday AM, and a 3-game friendly Sunday PM. At some point in between, we are hoping to swing by and cheer on the 10U and/or 12U rec all-star teams at the Arcadia tournament.

Also, the DW told me that something in the fridge stinks. This is a clear message that she wants me to not only remove the source of the stink, but also clean the entire thing. It's going to take up a good chunk WCWS-watching time. Which reminds me...I'm out of beer.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
It's our first tournament of the year now that our TB team's back from HS ball. First pool play game tonight, two more tomorrow and bracket play Sunday. Hopefully the weather cooperates for us.

Jun 11, 2013
I'm sitting shaking my head realizing we aren't playing this weekend and with last weekends rare rainout we haven't played in 3 weeks. DD subbing for friends rec team against an all-star team but for 1 game. I'm still trying to find a TB team to scrimmage this weekend, but time is running out.

Jun 20, 2012
SoCal
Youngest DD's team is off this weekend after a respectable showing last week.
Older DD is playing with her new team this weekend with friendlies on Saturday and Sunday as they get ready to go to New Mexico next weekend. That will be her 1st out-of-state tournament.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krugersoftball