How do you post pictures, I've linked vidoes before but not pictures, I need feedback

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 28, 2013
064.jpg065.jpg068.jpg069.jpg134.jpgfrom these pictures that were taken during a 12U tourney we placed second in. We were all 9 and 10U players. Thanks in advance. The pics are on my laptop but I cant seem to figure out how to upload them? The pictures are on here now. She threw more strikes and threw harder than she does during league at 35 feet and with the 11 inch ball. I have had her throwing about 10-15 pitches from 40 feet with 12 inch ball after our pens, its a good thing because they told me I could bring my portable rubber move it up to 35 and pitch with 11 inch ball, but once we got there, they changed their mind. She was mowing them down, it was crazy, I was proud, she has made great progress since the first couple of videos I posted. She is confident in herself now, and has developed a nice change up as well. My wife filmed her today and I'm going to upload a couple. They are just one pitch at a time clips. She still has a long way to go. I know her mechanics are getting better because she is cruising from 40-43 mph today, with her change up 27-29 mph

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2013
I have not done it in a while but try ....

Insert Image (Forth Image from the right)
Select From My Computer
Select Files at the Bottom
Upload File(s)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krugersoftball