How do you find college softball on Dish network?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
Searching on softball isn't working. I don't seem to have espn3 which I was able to find on my watch espn app.

How do you find these games?

Dec 7, 2011
Searching on softball isn't working. I don't seem to have espn3 which I was able to find on my watch espn app.

How do you find these games?

Since WatchESPN is not supported in my not-so-rural area I am in the same boat with Directv (as I was with T/W cable before that and Dish before that....)

With Directv I got excited for a minute as they have Youtube connectivity and there are some good replays there BUT low & behold, per Directv, "our movie player software is not as robust (as every other device in the world) and can't play the longer game formats"....Grrrrrrrrrr. I can watch all the many time amusing shorter skills video's out there but only ONE game that has played there so far tha tI have found.....

So what I do for a fix when I need it is find the college websites and fire up their sometimes available replays of games and I will patch that through to my big TV through my laptop.

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do to get some SB time.....

Feb 16, 2010
Searching for "softball" on my Dish brings up a couple of games next weekend. Set your DVR to record them. It seems like there are more televised games as the season goes on. There was one game on FoxSports Midwest today.

Jan 15, 2009
Midwest
As soon as conference play begins --sometime next week, I think-- more games will be available on both dish and direct tv.

DH is not real happy with me because I just ordered a sports package to get more of the Fox Sports Networks, so I could watch the UAB vs. UCF game today.:cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles