Ghost cracked

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

panthadad2

fastpitch pops
Jun 27, 2017
Call customer service. They are giving 2 warranty replacements on the Ghost within the warranty period.

Thanks for the info. I just noticed now that their email from the first warranty replacement said "If you have a second bat that you need to return, please submit another warranty submission to receive a separate RA# for that bat" even though their website says the warranty is for 1 bat. I'll give it a shot.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Not trying to be Mr. Negative here.......I posted last week just how well Anna is hitting right now with her LXT, she loves it! But, I (me) would really like to give the Ghost a try. I know there has been lots of durability posts here and we know that Easton has great customer service, I get that!

But, every girl I know that has one, and that’s right around 10, and this is no lie, no exaggeration, all 10 girls have broken their Ghost, that 100%!! Don’t know each ones circumstances, the weather, it they swung it at a field light pole, don’t know how or why? I just know that every girl, all 10 have broken theirs! That’s pretty disheartening.......

Oct 2, 2015
Not trying to be Mr. Negative here.......I posted last week just how well Anna is hitting right now with her LXT, she loves it! But, I (me) would really like to give the Ghost a try. I know there has been lots of durability posts here and we know that Easton has great customer service, I get that!

But, every girl I know that has one, and that’s right around 10, and this is no lie, no exaggeration, all 10 girls have broken their Ghost, that 100%!! Don’t know each ones circumstances, the weather, it they swung it at a field light pole, don’t know how or why? I just know that every girl, all 10 have broken theirs! That’s pretty disheartening.......

I hear ya...
I bought a Ghost 34/24 when they first came out last summer, and there is no way I'm letting them use it until it hits 60*F or so.
I haven't let them use it, even in practice for a while after hearing about all of the failures...
But one thing I can tell you is the ball definately jumps off the Ghost.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Thanks for the info. I just noticed now that their email from the first warranty replacement said "If you have a second bat that you need to return, please submit another warranty submission to receive a separate RA# for that bat" even though their website says the warranty is for 1 bat. I'll give it a shot.

You def get 2 replacements...you always have to do RA numbers...that's for their warranty system so when the bat comes in, they put the RA in their system
and up pops your info and bat...yada yada.

You cant have the old info pop up from an old RA number

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA

And I get it, again, as you said, you don't know the back story whether a couple were legit or not. If doing BP with them, its wise not to. Its not disheartening if 7 out of those 10
are doing BP and put 2000 hits in their basement or whatever on them before breaking. Or something else worse.

That would be like me saying I know 3 people who bought a certain car, and all 3 had accidents...so the car 100% that they don't last :)

But I do get what you are saying, Im not trying to lessen what you are saying at all. I am pro customer with everything I do. Just trying to give all sides because
most times, only one side is given on forums because I have been on the R&D side as well.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi