Ghost cracked

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 19, 2016
Just checked DD's CF8 - Serial number is printed just above the bottom edge of the barrel. I would guess that's also the case for newer CFs.

Thats same location as the sticker on the CF9. What I dont get Is If that serial number on the bat gets messed up from mishits (sooner or later Its bound to happen) then how do they know what the serial number Is?

IMG_0235.jpg

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
ShawnC, I don’t think it would be an issue if you had to return the bat. Demarini has serial #’s under the grip on the handle. If your return was in question, they could remove the grip to check.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
ShawnC, the only time they ever check the serial is if there is a question in receipt validity. Its not like they check every return. Also, serial numbers are engraved in
the bat...I have never seen one that got so bad you couldn't make it out by just balls hitting up there once in a while. And most that are bad, were way over a year old
and just pine tar covered/dirty.

Demarini doesn't do the halogram serial number thing. They actually track serial numbers on the bats.

Last edited:

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Update:
Easton has had my DD's bat since Wed 2-7-18(per FEDEX tracking) e-mail cust rep(2x's) that sent me my confirmation number. I had all requested info(receipt & bat) Both holograms still on bat.
Still no response.........

Dec 11, 2010
I just got a warranty bat today. I was on a similar return schedule as Rdbass. I requested an end loaded ghost to replace a -10 and they honored that request. Very happy with Easton customer service.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Update: The Ghost has been sighted in Cores favorite city PHILLY....
Baz-2.gif

Feb 12, 2014
I just got a warranty bat today. I was on a similar return schedule as Rdbass. I requested an end loaded ghost to replace a -10 and they honored that request. Very happy with Easton customer service.

I didn't know that there was an end loaded ghost. Is it a different color?

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06