GHOST ADVANCED

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 6, 2018
Daughter tried one out tonight and after two swings said “the blue ghost pop is back”. The first thing that jumped out to us both, besides the retail price tag, is the ball jumps off the bat again. The 2020 5 stamp was good but this is better. Just figure time will tell how much better and if worthy of the $100 increase

Mar 7, 2016
Spotted these 4 on lock down at the local Dick’s in Lexington, KY last night

bde0cb1de881d7909c7de7bea859ebac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now how is that possible with a 1/16 release date lol... Core care to fill in the blanks for those of us patiently waiting lol

Oct 4, 2018
Daughter tried one out tonight and after two swings said “the blue ghost pop is back”. The first thing that jumped out to us both, besides the retail price tag, is the ball jumps off the bat again. The 2020 5 stamp was good but this is better. Just figure time will tell how much better and if worthy of the $100 increase

It's your DD. It's worth it. Buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p

May 19, 2016
My guess is some stock boy at Dicks was in a hurry to go to Starbucks on his break and put something out that wasn’t meant to go out just yet.

Just kidding, they are out at the Dicks in the town next to us as well. Too bad I don’t buy anything from Dicks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish