GameChanger question

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 5, 2021
Sorry if wrong forum. Our team is currently using GC team manager along with a Facebook live stream via Mevo for games. My question, is there away to use the GC video feed via Mevo to Facebook. Allowing the GC overlay to display on Facebook, Thanks

Sep 7, 2020
I have not used it yet but check out sidelindhd.com to see if it will do what your looking for

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Aug 21, 2020
I have not used it yet but check out sidelindhd.com to see if it will do what your looking for

I have been able to run a dual stream off my Mevo (you need the paid version of Vimeo to turn on multidestination), with one RTMP feed to GC and the other to FB/YouTube through SidelineHD.

People on YouTube/FB will get a different game experience vs the ones on GC with the scoreboards etc. More importantly, scoring the same game two ways IS a pain if you lose focus.

Sent from my SM-T878U using Tapatalk

Sep 7, 2020
I have been able to run a dual stream off my Mevo (you need the paid version of Vimeo to turn on multidestination), with one RTMP feed to GC and the other to FB/YouTube through SidelineHD.

People on YouTube/FB will get a different game experience vs the ones on GC with the scoreboards etc. More importantly, scoring the same game two ways IS a pain if you lose focus.

Di you need two devices to record and score on? Or can you use one for both?

Aug 21, 2020
Di you need two devices to record and score on? Or can you use one for both?

Two devices if you don't have a hotspot, but one of those devices should be an tablet running Android. You need a tablet for the extra real estate and Android allows you to split the screen AND run PocketRadar to upload pitching and bat speed to SidelineHD. iPads just don't allow those apps to multitask in split screen.

If you do this - there are different ways to score for SidelineHD. If you want to keep all your stats in GC, they have a more barebones system called SidelineScore that works in a web browser. I haven't tried it yet, but will this weekend.

I have been able to use a friends hotspot and run the Mevo app and score from my tablet. Works fine, but I don't have my own hotspot.
6a2803d18d9d20fbb7f81062f6b9ee6d.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32