GA Tech vs NC

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 7, 2011
Watchin these two for the first time this year.

First note - DM Insane shows as the hottest bat on tv. Balls just going into orbit.

Second note - NC pitcher has the most violent rollover i have ever seen. Like she throws her shoulder out of her socket.... I think her name is Spingola or something like that.

Oct 25, 2009
Watchin these two for the first time this year.

First note - DM Insane shows as the hottest bat on tv. Balls just going into orbit.

Second note - NC pitcher has the most violent rollover i have ever seen. Like she throws her shoulder out of her socket.... I think her name is Spingola or something like that.

Sounds like you might be talking about Bone, another Carolina pitcher.

Sep 18, 2011
No, he had the name right. Her name is Lori Spingola. She's a tall, thin, super model looking young lady with a bizarre arm action following release.

Have to agree about the Insane too, and I've never been a fan of the CF5 (or the CF4). But maybe the Insane is a horse of a different color, so to speak. The Georgia Tech Worth 454 bats seemed pretty lively as well. it was a fun game to watch. That NC shortstop is something else. Incredible talent.

Last edited:
I thought the pitching in this game to be really weak...Both pitchers were leaving balls on the plate and neither could really find their rythem....It was a high scoring game. The home runs were sick!! I love watching college ball...Thanks you Jesus for DVR!

And did anyone notice that Hope was nawing down on that gum the whole time....I thought that looked tacky on televised tv. Anyone else think the same thing???

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06