FYB clarification

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 3, 2014
You wouldn't understand how to get there bc they don't understand how they get there and you keep posting their explanations.

Do it the same way these guys do.

pmLLfZ9Zg
poSTeSTpg

And here is Carpenter's game swing. He knows where he wants to get to. He just can't explain or he doesn't want to. It's so simple and smooth and one legged. He gets to that spot and he can just let it go.

F9pyym.gif

May 3, 2014
I love this clip. Longoria great v Longoria average.

Left - one legged - gets to that spot - sequence spot on
Right - two legged - looks rushed and fights it and never gets there. Sequence totally off.

pm7dinJVg

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
I love this clip. Longoria great v Longoria average.

Left - one legged - gets to that spot - sequence spot on
Right - two legged - looks rushed and fights it and never gets there. Sequence totally off.

pm7dinJVg

Nice try !! Show us one of HI's hitters getting into the "hitting position".. 2 different patterns and dependencies.. I have used them both and they both work. Yea the rear leg/hip relationship is important but needs to happen naturally.. Allow the body to sequence correctly and it will happen.

Again video doesn't lie !!

Bonds seeking a position of leverage before whipping while the kid is using the rear leg as the driver.

XRu9Pmv.gif

FaMpaSK.gif

Last edited:
May 3, 2014
Nice try !! Show us one of HI's hitters getting into the "hitting position".. 2 different patterns and dependencies.. I have used them both and they both work. Yea the rear leg/hip relationship is important but needs to happen naturally.. Allow the body to sequence correctly and it will happen.

Again video doesn't lie !!

Bonds seeking a position of leverage before whipping while the kid is using the rear leg as the driver.

XRu9Pmv.gif

FaMpaSK.gif
Yup, when you have nothing to add your bro crush comes out...

You still don't understand.

May 3, 2014
You claim to know what is it is to be one legged and that it works but not the best do. But, you also claim that you can sit all day for a change using the "energy flows up and down the body" method. Which means that you couldn't do it being one legged. Which means you never figured it out. But, it's not what the best do. How could you possibly know this?

May 12, 2016
come on Butter. ‘pull back to arrest’, ‘tilt like your falling’, ‘swing the front foot down’, ‘turn the barrel around a corner’.. . that’s a natural sequence? None of these are ‘natural’.

carry on.
Have to agree.. it's anything but natural

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jtp1221