Cuico tossed for 3 games but Hoagland plays on ?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 25, 2011
Boise , ID
Really ? Hoagland intentionally interferes with the catcher while 2 runners advance which was not only intentional but malicious as well but Cuico gets ejected and a 2 game suspension for pushing her forearm against the Texas catcher ? Seems a bit lopsided to me .

Sep 18, 2011
Really ? Hoagland intentionally interferes with the catcher while 2 runners advance which was not only intentional but malicious as well but Cuico gets ejected and a 2 game suspension for pushing her forearm against the Texas catcher ? Seems a bit lopsided to me .

Our whole family is watching. We have no allegiance to Oregon but we're outraged by the disparity. Texas is the ditiest, cheapest team I have ever seen (and I started out rooting for them). Go Ducks!!

Jan 24, 2012
Totally bad call by ump. The umpiring crew in that game were in some other zone the whole game. Home ump should be suspended for 2 games. Hoagland was completely out of line and should also be suspended. As I write this 3rd inning 6-0 Ducks. go Ducks!

MTR

Jun 22, 2008
Totally bad call by ump. The umpiring crew in that game were in some other zone the whole game. Home ump should be suspended for 2 games. Hoagland was completely out of line and should also be suspended. As I write this 3rd inning 6-0 Ducks. go Ducks!

clueless......

Dec 23, 2009
San Diego

Agree that Cuico deserved to be tossed since it was her steamrolling the Texas catcher in the first inning that really started the chippiness going. Obviously neither coach has a problem with chippy thug play since it continued even after the ejection. Truly a shame.

Dec 23, 2009
San Diego
And to be perfectly honest, the PU's zone was pathetic. Not to mention the crew totally allowed that game to get out of control. They really shouldn't get any more tournament games IMHO.

Jun 25, 2011
Boise , ID
And to be perfectly honest, the PU's zone was pathetic. Not to mention the crew totally allowed that game to get out of control. They really shouldn't get any more tournament games IMHO.

My thoughts exactly . Had Hoagland been ejected I don't believe any of the other stuff would have ever happened . You let stuff slide that far and pretty soon people are out for blood . My DD is a catcher and she has bulldozed a few catchers in her career and I believe that comes with the territory . What happened afterwards is inexcusable .

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez