Crimson Tide leaking

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2016
My question is this: are these girls chasing a title and feel like the transfer portal is their best chance OR is there some sort of friction within the program?

Montana Fouts' tweet in support of Patrick Murphy suggests to me that there may be some sort of controversy involving him. But who knows?

It could be the Jana Johns plan. She left University of SC because she didn't think they had a chance to compete for the National Championship. She entered the transfer portal after starting EVERY game her first three years , goes to Oklahoma, and won her ring.

Jun 8, 2016
Jun 8, 2016
Even Oklahoma, while a heavy favorite, isn't a guarantee of a ring.
If they don't get Bahl back (and at the level she was at) I wouldn't bet on them. May and Trautwein are gettable for good hitting teams...not that Bahl wasn't but they are more vulnerable. While they obviously can mash, they maashed last year and still needed Juarez to be an ace in last year's WCWS..

Apr 26, 2019
Sunday my BIL that graduated from Bama came over for dinner. He said what's the score of the Bama game? I told them they out bro. He then says that coach has gotta go! That right there is the mentality of the Bama fan. They are used to winning and if they are not, get rid of the coach! But that is becoming a popular opinion across the land.
Only of a certain age is that maybe true. When I went there we had a damn good football coach and a true gentleman named Gene Stallings as the football coach. After that, an idiot named Mike DuBose, Dennis Franchione, almost Mike Price and Mike, my favorite players have no rules Shula. After them, of course, Coach Saban.

It has been my experience, the nouveau Alabama fans, the Yankees who have glommed onto the program or who decided to go to school there because they are successful because of Saban are like you said. People who have been around a while aren't like that typically.

The fact that he didn't know they were out of the tournament speaks volumes. His opinion to fire the coach should be taken with a grain of salt.

And one other thing. Don't be jealous. 😁

Oct 14, 2019
If they don't get Bahl back (and at the level she was at) I wouldn't bet on them. May and Trautwein are gettable for good hitting teams...not that Bahl wasn't but they are more vulnerable. While they obviously can mash, they maashed last year and still needed Juarez to be an ace in last year's WCWS..
this didn’t age well

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32