coresoftball 20

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Anybody I might be familiar with?

I don't know if it's the same someone that Todd's talking about but I've been hearing strong rumors very recently that Anderson had restarted their R&D on composites and are performance testing a prototype.

Of course, once a year it seems to pop-up that they are going to come out with a composite so take this with a grain of salt as I do.;)

ETA: I've also heard that Boombah is releasing a new version of the Tsunami but have seen ZERO evidence of it and I know that Rawlings is spending a ton on R&D for a new version of the Quatro. Again, just a rumor about Boombah. Rawlings makes absolute sense since they need to keep up with the Jones's so to speak.

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2015
NW Az
Don't know if this guy got taken down by Wilson, but this post on 43ft.com is from 2/20. I've bought two L/S bats from him at great pricing.
The 2017 CF9, LXT Hyper & XENO Plus have Arrived!
Check out the 2017 Lineup below :happy-sunny:

If I don't have the size you want in stock I can order it for you at Underground Pricing!

--->Get your Underground price Today!
Email me below for your 2017 CF9, LXT Hyper or XENO Plus FP Bats

Local in ARIZONA ------>Contact me at: Sales@UndergroundBats.com

(if your from out of state let me know I can ship any bat to you at your Underground personalized price) :flags-usa:
Outside of ARIZONA ------>Contact me at: Pricing@UndergroundBats.com for Free shipping.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I don't know if it's the same someone that Todd's talking about but I've been hearing strong rumors very recently that Anderson had restarted their R&D on composites and are performance testing a prototype.

Of course, once a year it seems to pop-up that they are going to come out with a composite so take this with a grain of salt as I do.;)

ETA: I've also heard that Boombah is releasing a new version of the Tsunami but have seen ZERO evidence of it and I know that Rawlings is spending a ton on R&D for a new version of the Quatro. Again, just a rumor about Boombah. Rawlings makes absolute sense since they need to keep up with the Jones's so to speak.

Boombah and Rawlings had booths and batting cages set up at the Mary Nutter Classic last weekend in CA. I didn't get a chance to do any in-depth investigation, but the Rawlings Quatro had a slightly different paint job than the current model. Boombah had a -9 and -10 composite bats on demo. Not sure what the model was.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Nah Excel2002, all that guy is, is a 3rd party seller. He isn't a real retailer. He has nothing
invested and has nothing to lose. Typical 3rd party guy. Buys his bats from a real store and just
resells...which is ILLEGAL under Wilson rules...but just another thing they only enforce when they want.

But be forwarned by buying off 3rd party guys...Wilson tracks serial numbers and knows where the bats come from.
THEY DO NOT HAVE TO WARRANTY ANY BAT SOLD BY A 3RD PARTY GUY. And if this guy does give you a real retail store's
receipt, its technically fake. You bought the bat off this guy, not the dealer. So its another issue that could pop up for customers.

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Anybody I might be familiar with?

I doubt it...not Steve...haha. There is someone out there who has the technology already to beat Wilson products. Needs
help with organization. Im trying to work a deal with him.

Also, Miken just came out with a GREAT ASA slowpitch bat. I am trying to convince them to put that technology in a fp bat as well.
Stuff is out there to beat Demarini and LS...just gotta get their azzes to realize the market is bigger than slowpitch by far.

Mar 2, 2016
I doubt it...not Steve...haha. There is someone out there who has the technology already to beat Wilson products. Needs
help with organization. Im trying to work a deal with him.

Also, Miken just came out with a GREAT ASA slowpitch bat. I am trying to convince them to put that technology in a fp bat as well.
Stuff is out there to beat Demarini and LS...just gotta get their azzes to realize the market is bigger than slowpitch by far.

Would it be monsta? just have heard their slow pitch bats are good...never tried them myself so it could just be hype

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Nah Excel2002, all that guy is, is a 3rd party seller. He isn't a real retailer. He has nothing
invested and has nothing to lose. Typical 3rd party guy. Buys his bats from a real store and just
resells...which is ILLEGAL under Wilson rules...but just another thing they only enforce when they want.

But be forwarned by buying off 3rd party guys...Wilson tracks serial numbers and knows where the bats come from.
THEY DO NOT HAVE TO WARRANTY ANY BAT SOLD BY A 3RD PARTY GUY. And if this guy does give you a real retail store's
receipt, its technically fake. You bought the bat off this guy, not the dealer. So its another issue that could pop up for customers.

Just curious...How would a 3rd party guy make ANY money if he is reselling? Also, is there a way to check if a someone is a legit dealer?

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Just curious...How would a 3rd party guy make ANY money if he is reselling? Also, is there a way to check if a someone is a legit dealer?

Easy, lets say a guy wants to buy 10 bats. The store gives him a reduced rate then they normally sell to people. He then turns around
and sells them for more. These guys are everywhere and if you don't search manufacturer sites for auth dealers or call manufacturers,
you wouldn't know. These guys can say you are getting an auth receipt, but that just means an auth receipt from their place...haha.
Doesn't mean a manufacturer recognized receipt. Sometimes the store he buys from lets him do receipts in their name so his
customers can get the warranty.
These guys are on ebay a lot or they start their own website/forum...with the only intent to sell stuff, not to really help
people that join or to be constructive...haha

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Would it be monsta? just have heard their slow pitch bats are good...never tried them myself so it could just be hype

Ding ding ding...you sir are a winner!

Sir, no hype. I will say, the two best ASA bats made in SP right now belong to....Monsta and Miken. It took Miken to hire somebody
who knows Monsta very well to come out with a bat that can compete. For a couple years, Monsta has made ASA bats that kicked
the sh!t out of every manufacturer out there up until now. With Mikens hire late last year, they brought out the limited ASA Patriot, that
turned into the Platinum. (Worth also has the tech in their new asa bats since Miken is Worth).

Problem with Monsta...terrible organizational skills. I have been hitting him up for months to let me help him crack the fp market
with his bats, but he still tries to do it all with no stores so he can make all the profit. He responds, then wont for weeks.

Oct 2, 2015
Core, are there any New Miken and Monsta slowpitch bats that are legal for play in HS or college fast pitch?
If so, which models are the best?
Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877