coresoftball 20

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 20, 2015
illinois
I read through the other thread and I guess I am still a little confused. Did Wilson just flat out say that they are not going to sell to you any more Todd, or just won't sell to you at a low enough price to continue selling like you have been?

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I read through the other thread and I guess I am still a little confused. Did Wilson just flat out say that they are not going to sell to you any more Todd, or just won't sell to you at a low enough price to continue selling like you have been?

Wilson has flat-out said that they won't sell to him...at all.

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Yupper, right from low class O'Brian's email...we didn't "fit" their fp market strategy anymore. Basically thanks, but go f* off now. Plain and simple.

Oh wait, they never even had the class to say thank for all the work we have done over the past years representing us. And they knew we were 70% fp sales, so what else was gonna happen to us?

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Well for whatever it's worth, my oldest daughter likes her Stealth Flex better than the Mako she got when she arrived at school.

Easton has some much bigger issues to worry about and settle. They don't even know who is gonna own them.

Believe me, I am rooting for somebody to come out with a bat to compete. I have a someone in mind who I think has a better product, but needs
to organize and get his stuff together.

May 19, 2016
Well I came here to potentially get some info from Core about purchasing another bat for my DD. I bought a 2017 LXT last year and the DD has loved It but also likes her friends CF9, so I was thinking having options never hurts. Shame on Wilson for doing this, how much money does one man really need? Don't they realize that some parents like me, will not pay the big box store prices. The ONLY reason I bought the LXT was because Core gave me a much more reasonable price than retailers ever would have thought of doing. And to think I was about to give LS props for sending a couple free pairs of grips. There are a lot of words I could use to describe them right now, none of which would be appropriate for this venue. Good luck Core In everything you do In life, I wish we could have done more business but what business we did do together was greatly appreciated by my daughter and I.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Easton has some much bigger issues to worry about and settle. They don't even know who is gonna own them.

Believe me, I am rooting for somebody to come out with a bat to compete. I have a someone in mind who I think has a better product, but needs
to organize and get his stuff together.

Anybody I might be familiar with?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceez12