44 Pro Youth vs Womens Softball Glove

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 31, 2023
My Daughters received a gift card to 44Pro, so will be ordering from them.

They offer a youth model and a women's softball model. My daughters are 11 and 14 and not sure if to go with youth model or not. They both have the same hand size.

I have a 44 adult Men's softball glove and their hands barely reach into the finger stalls.

Was curious if anyone can confirm if the Womens softball glove from 44 has small hand stall/wrist opening vs the Men's glove?

Also, is the youth model much smaller than the womens glove?

Thanks (and yes I did try to search it and couldnt find the answer I was looking for)

Sep 19, 2018
Adult. Your 14yo is done growing. Unless she’s exceptionally tiny she should be in an adult glove. What is she using now?

Jan 16, 2020
My DD's 44 was her 1st custom (11 yo at the time). We went youth based on their recommendations. Was too tight on wrist opening after 1st year. Like the glove, seems well made. Wish we had ordered adult to get more use out of it.

Dec 31, 2023
Adult. Your 14yo is done growing. Unless she’s exceptionally tiny she should be in an adult glove. What is she using now?
I wouldnt say shes tiny... shes about 5'1 and 130 pounds, but her hand seems small.

I have a mens softball 44 and her hand cant even get into the finger stalls.

I reached out to 44 about whether the Womens glove has smaller finger stalls than the Mens, but still waiting for an answer.

Sep 19, 2018
My dd topped out at 5’2.
She also has small hands. She has been in an A2000 since the end of first year 12 when is was still under 5 feet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles