College Recruiting Webinar

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 28, 2008
If you are dreaming of playing softball in college then be sure to catch the College Recruiting Webinar that I am hosting with some of my friends on Wednesday November 17 from 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM. Relax in the comfort of your own home as we give you advice, show you examples, field your questions and demonstrate how to create an online profile.

The Webinar is designed to help you understand the process so that you don't have to live in fear of it. It is limited to the first 100 people who register.

https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/244191366

Dec 28, 2008
If you haven't signed up yet, there is still time to register for this Free College Webinar I'm hosting tomorrow night from 8:00 - 9:00 PM EST. We will be walking through the process, showing examples of profiles, emails and skills videos. Fielding any/all questions. I will also be demonstrating how to use some very easy web links to search for schools once you've identified some basic criteria. I can't make it any easier for those of you dreaming of playing college ball to understand the process. All you have to do is register and then connect tomorrow night:

Oct 18, 2009
If you haven't signed up yet, there is still time to register for this Free College Webinar I'm hosting tomorrow night from 8:00 - 9:00 PM EST. We will be walking through the process, showing examples of profiles, emails and skills videos. Fielding any/all questions. I will also be demonstrating how to use some very easy web links to search for schools once you've identified some basic criteria. I can't make it any easier for those of you dreaming of playing college ball to understand the process. All you have to do is register and then connect tomorrow night:

Figures my DD has pitching lessons tonight during this. Will it be available for replay later?

Dec 28, 2008
Sorry it has taken so long to provide the webinar in a format that anyone can now view, but it is now available online via my webiste: College Recruiting Help | Cross Training Softball

Please note that the webinar is 1 hour and 37 minutes long and is over 100 MB in size. Instead of viewing in a streaming format as I've provided it on the website it is best if you right click the button that says "View Webinar" and you will have the option to save it to your local drive. You can then view it from there whenever you like. You also have complete permission to copy it to CD and share with anyone that you see fit, DD's friends, team, leage etc.

Please also note that the slides I used during the webinar and the sample profile that I discuss are also available for viewing or download. Again if you right click instead of just clicking you will be given the chance to do a Save As and save to your local computer. Again, feel free to distribute those documents as needed.

Hope it helps and don't hesitate to ask any questions after you've watched.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06