bats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 19, 2012
Looking at a couple bats hoping someone has some reviews feed back about these

Worth 2legit
Worth Sick
Miken Chill.

These would all be -10 bats

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
DD has the Worth Sick and absolutely loves it. Hers is a 34/25. It's been a hot bat for her. She also has the Xeno 34/25 and the Rocketflex 34/24. The other two stay in the bag for the most part.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
The Chill is brand new, so probably not many reviews on that one. I am also a Miken dealer but will not be carrying this bat at all.

The Sick is a year old, so will prob have plenty of reviews out there. Its a one piece so prob will still have the same feedback as most Worth bats have had. You either love the old Worth 1 piece bats or hate them. There is a reason Worth has revamped their FP line to be strictly the 2Legit.

Mar 29, 2012
Have not had a chance to see the 2legit in action yet but I am hearing very god things about it. Can't wait to get a chance for DD to try one out.

Feb 3, 2014
Our 8th grade daughter got the Worth 2Legit 34/24 a few wks ago. The first day out of the wrapper, she hit one out in practice . Hitting great since then & it is her new favorite. Has a LOT of pop !!! Only complaint so far was from an opposing coach who said she cut two balls that were fouled off the end - we said don't pitch her outside :)

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Why will you not carry the chill bat?

I will not carry a bat that a customer has 30 days to return to the dealer for refund. Then we have to apply for refund to get our money back or replacement bat. Who knows what could happen, go wrong or if people just dont like it. Also, I'm not going to be somebody test facility. We all know there are going to be people just buying one to test out with full intention of returning. When you make it that easy, refunds are going to happen. When you have to return to manufacturer, more people buy with intent to keep if the bat is good.

If Miken wants to do a return policy, do like LS and Worth has. They deal with it.

Aug 4, 2008
Lexington,Ohio
We got three worth legits for our high school team and the kids love them. Karen Weekly let kids use them at a camp in TN and we got a deal thru her. TN uses Worth Bats, like many colleges .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrakesii