Morgan Stuart Black Book of Drills

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 19, 2023
Wondering if anyone has purchased Morgan Stuart's Black Book of Drills? Thinking of purchasing it to give me ideas for additional drills to do at home (DDs are 9, 2014 and 6, 2017) and potentially implement at practice (AC for 10U club team but where we are located I assume our level of play is more aligned with rec) but I wasn't sure if it's worth it. Couldn't really find any reviews on it.

I recently purchased the HLT Youth Softball Throwing Book. He provides all those drills free if you look hard enough, but I appreciate having everything in 1 place and organized so I don't have to build the plan myself. I assume it would be the same for the Black Book of Drills?

Any feedback would be appreciated and if I posted in the wrong sub, I apologize. Thank you!

Oct 19, 2017
We like it. In February, I purchased this for my 12U daughter. She has primarily played outfield and catcher, but was eager to learn infield. We worked hard and focused on specific drills which ultimately resulted in her becoming the starting third baseman for her team in the fall.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles