bats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

longball00

Softball is my obsession
Apr 8, 2014
Willoughby, Ohio
Sounds like she's getting greedy Longball!

LOL! She has developed a love of bats just like I had when I was still playing. She loves to try them out, new or old. She is in that stage where she needs to move up in size ,but her SSR3B is a little too endloaded, so an excuse for a new one!

Oct 10, 2011
LOL! She has developed a love of bats just like I had when I was still playing. She loves to try them out, new or old. She is in that stage where she needs to move up in size ,but her SSR3B is a little too endloaded, so an excuse for a new one!

A lot of us know how you feel. DW just told me I have to buy her new patio furniture before I buy any new bats...well, we are going to get some furniture tomorrow!

Dec 7, 2011
After talking with DD last night I have put in the order for the 2014 Worth SICK -10. We want to get her going on her college sponsor now.

I then put her backup bat, an almost unused 2012 Demarini CF5 Insane, on Ebay. This was an easy one since her 2011 CF5 Insane appears to be lasting forever....(probly should not have said that - dang Murphy!)

So by mid HS season I should be able to have a review on the SICK.

Nov 3, 2013
Stoddard, WI
My DD got to hit the 2 Legit and the new Miken Chill head to head about a week ago. Both bats being manufactured under the same owner, the bats are almost identical. The Chill has a smaller, Anderson like knob and a funky convex end cap. Both bats performed very well, and both had a rattle after the session, even with the Chill being right out of the wrapper. Even though she is in love with the Mako, she asked for the 2 Legit as a back up because she felt it was very good, and hit it well. The 2 Legit does run a touch light. DD has 31/21 Mako, and 32/22 Easton SSR3B and swung the 33/23 2 Legit with no adverse affect to her swing.

I heard the same thing today. Anyone having and problems with cracks at the 2 piece connection?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TaraLynn0207