bats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 20, 2013
Just had a friend of mine who's daughter plays on another team raving about the Worth Legit tonight. Said it had crazy pop out of the wrapper

Jun 19, 2012
Well found a worth sick for 135 niw couldnt pass it up DD hit with it this weekend said it felt smooth. I'm not sure what that means exactly but I assume its a good thing.
Should do just fine.

Dec 7, 2011
DD has the Worth Sick and absolutely loves it. Hers is a 34/25. It's been a hot bat for her. She also has the Xeno 34/25 and the Rocketflex 34/24. The other two stay in the bag for the most part.

Just got back from D1 double-header yesterday. It was a LS vs Worth showdown.

One Worth girl, not too big, hit by far the most impressive towering shot with her Sick. The Worth does not sound as good as the LXT off the bat but sound does not get you the stats.....

BTW - the LS team was about 50/50 Xeno to LXT.

Sep 18, 2011
Just got back from D1 double-header yesterday. It was a LS vs Worth showdown.

One Worth girl, not too big, hit by far the most impressive towering shot with her Sick. The Worth does not sound as good as the LXT off the bat but sound does not get you the stats.....

BTW - the LS team was about 50/50 Xeno to LXT.

Curious - what does Valpo use??

Mar 17, 2014
Sent our new 2legit back. DD loves Xeno and according to her the 2legit wasn't even close. Xeno feel and pop much better.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TaraLynn0207