barrel/hand pivot point, a.k.a TTB

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
I hope you're not a carpenter.
AlienatedFancyFunnelweaverspider-size_restricted.gif

cabrerabatpathhighlowgif-M.gif
I THINK he was talking about the hand path e.g. his opinion is that "Out From" is casting. Thing is the pitch he was showing was in.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Like I said. Only a matter of time.
Just curious if you understand the purpose of the drill?

I do. Instant launch right? The problem with the comparison is at the end of the clip the kid is in his launch position. If he started there, he would prolly beat TM without casting.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
Like I said. Only a matter of time.

I do. Instant launch right? The problem with the comparison is at the end of the clip the kid is in his launch position. If he started there, he would prolly beat TM without casting.

I'm impressed. Most posts I see concerning the command drill and other TM related items are completely off point. That has always been one of my pet peeves. If you disagree with him, fine. But at least understand what you are disagreeing with first. Unfortunately not many people bother with the understanding part...

Jun 8, 2016
this one is even funnier ! The kid in the back matches AP. TM ? NOT !

I know what AP clip you are referring when you see that action really clearly but is AP's elbow really slotting that much before the barrel moves at all? Can you post the AP clip (I think you know which one I am referring to)?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahjackson13