Athlete's Unlimited starting on ESPNU 12pm CST

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 27, 2019
Lakewood CA.
I for one love AU softball. I love anything that gets me quality time with my DD. We can talk situations and strategy. She follows some of the players on social media and likes rooting for them. Many teaching/learning moments while watching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 5, 2016
If players are moved from team to team how could they be followed?

If you look at the web site, they have a leader board and current team assignments. I have actually come to like the format although there are some cases where mistakes are made that might not happened if the teams didn't change each week.

Anyway, I am old-timer who doesn't use Twitter or Instagram and I don't follow people on Facebook. But if your student is a junior in high school, I imagine she'll know what to do.

Last edited:

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
If you look at the web site, they have a leader board and current team assignments. I have actually come to like the format although there are some cases where mistakes are made that might not happened if the teams didn't change each week.

Anyway, I am old-timer who doesn't use Twitter or Instagram and I don't follow people on Facebook. But if your student is a junior in high school, I imagine she'll know what to do.
Will pass that leader board suggestion along.

There in lies the situation the fan has to sort thru a list, to find player, to watch next game....for every game!

Mar 4, 2015
New England
Random thought, but if you're on Osterman's team, that's a big advantage for a hitter since you don't have to face her. When a pitcher is that dominant, that makes a difference in a game of points. I used to make that argument when my daughter played on a HS team with the worst pitcher in the county and they were picking all-conference. That probably cost her 4 hits and 2 dingers - not getting to face her own crummy pitcher. :)

Jul 5, 2016
Both games were great on Saturday. Pitching on all teams was solid. Fielding was good with some great plays. The other players are starting to figure our Osterman. And the players seemed to be having fun which is always something that makes the game fun to watch.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdawson30