Alexis 12yrs

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali

1592452319766.gif

I want the head to be delivered. When someone has an abbreviated follow through. That’s the head being delivered through the decel of the trunk which stops the hands which will stop/deliver the barrel into contact.

I’m not saying extension is bad. It’s just not a goal imo. Delivering the head is.

Jun 8, 2016
The follow through is abbreviated because the bat is almost stopping at contact....I agree that she has a pretty good sequence but she could be getting a lot more out of her body imo. The stopping at contact thing is something you typically see in much smaller kids..

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2017
The follow through is abbreviated because the bat is almost stopping at contact....I agree that she has a pretty good sequence but she could be getting a lot more out of her body imo. The stopping at contact thing is something you typically see in much smaller kids..
I know some don’t like weighted balls but they are good for driving the core through the ball

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali

why do you think that is?

Aug 20, 2017
Hard check swings! Will teach the core to start braking! Also a good core workout. Girls will be exhausted after about 10 hard checks (trying to stop at the ball)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahjackson13