2022 Ghost NO pop!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 5, 2019
We have 4 or

We have five girls using the new 22 DS. No problems. My question to you would be why wouldn’t you buy her another Advanced if she liked that bat?
Our Adv is starting to crack and I was thinking about getting the 22 DS. We didn’t like 20 DS but new composite, connection joint, and Adv endcap had me thinking it would be better than 20 DS.
I bought 1 bat from Dick’s and it broke quickly. Much better off buying from Core.
Because I just sent her Advanced back to Easton for a replacement and I didnt want to have 2 of the same bat in her bag. Reviews seemed good on the 2022 Ghost so i rolled the dice. Update from the issues we were having with the less than 2 week old 2022 DB Ghost: See below: Something was wrong with it for sure. It had to have been defective from the start. It broke in half with less than probably 30 swings on it, with no live pitching even. Anyone that says it can break apart and go flying is wrong. It was barely hanging on. Could have been bad.

Attachments

• 2022 DB Ghost.jpg
    2022 DB Ghost.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 33
Dec 5, 2019
I would call dicks and see if you could "Add" the protection plan to your recent purchase... I'm told, if you have the protection plan, you can get a new bat pretty easily.

No Sweat Protection Plan: Coverage that goes above and beyond.
Coverage for all plans:

• Mechanical and electrical breakdowns
  • Defects in materials and workmanship
  • Failures due to heat, dust and humidity
  • Normal wear and tear
  • Power surge
  • Shipping cost
  • Transferable
  • No Lemon Policy - if your product requires more than 3 repairs for the same defect we'll replace it or reimburse you
Additional Coverage available where applicable:

• Accidental Damage from Handling (ADH) like drops, spills and cracked screens on select portable products
  • Annual preventative maintenance for Cardio equipment performed by authorized technicians
  • 30% No Claim Reward on 3 & 4 year Cardio Plans (Cardio Plans with Maintenance excluded)
  • Bike tune-up for each year of coverage
Cover the unexpected, with no additional costs, hassles, or hidden fees.

For added convenience file a claim anytime at www.asurion.com/nosweatprotectionplan

Limitations and exclusions apply. See Terms and Conditionsfor complete details.
Luckily, I did purchase the protection plan. I did elect to trade up for another Advanced though, just bc daughter loves it.

Apr 28, 2019
I gotcha. I read
Because I just sent her Advanced back to Easton for a replacement and I didnt want to have 2 of the same bat in her bag. Reviews seemed good on the 2022 Ghost so i rolled the dice. Update from the issues we were having with the less than 2 week old 2022 DB Ghost: See below: Something was wrong with it for sure. It had to have been defective from the start. It broke in half with less than probably 30 swings on it, with no live pitching even. Anyone that says it can break apart and go flying is wrong. It was barely hanging on. Could have been bad.
[/QUOTE
I Gotcha. I read on FB where a coach had 3 girls with 22 DS’s and they all broke just like yours did at the connection joint.
Like you I saw positive reviews on the 22 DS so I got one through core on the way.
Hopefully it’s as good as her Adv which has started to crack after a couple of seasons.

Jun 19, 2016
My DD was pitching in a game this weekend when a Ghost broke in two and went flying.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez