2020 Ghost Advanced

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Again, not really following it that much...but considering the buy in program has it saying January delivery at best.
I doubt its gonna come any sooner. Usually never are bats shipped sooner than they say...haha.

not to mention, if it was that close to release...I would have sales crap to hype it and post :)

Dec 11, 2010
Now that we are getting reports of the college players swinging these it’s starting to get real.

Anybody have feedback on whether they are endloaded/balanced etc?

Jun 6, 2018
Core I am in your boat as historically Easton has been heavier with an end load feel. The one encouraging aspect was the first batch tested got continuous end loaded heavy references and they went back and redid it rather than pushing forward so there is hope, but not holding my breathe.

Jul 2, 2013
I spoke to an Easton rep last week and he said the same thing as Core has been saying all along as far as dates. His comment was "I haven't even seen a demo yet so it's not very close".

Jun 6, 2018
I spoke to an Easton rep last week and he said the same thing as Core has been saying all along as far as dates. His comment was "I haven't even seen a demo yet so it's not very close".

Agreed, but the fact that a handful of Easton colleges have been given the bat to test in the last week is a good sign it is coming.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ying