2020 Ghost Advanced

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 6, 2018
Any updates? I know this went quiet as it sounded like the end cap was going back to the drawing board after numerous complaints in testing. I was hearing first quarter next year, which makes sense with a new end cap approach, but two sources in the last week said they heard a possible late September roll out.

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Still January...they will not release it that early with the Dual Ghost just releasing. Not that the Adv will take too much
away from it as I think its a diff market.
I heard nothing on the knob change so far.

Jun 6, 2018
I knew you would know best core. All I heard is that the number one complaint was the bat felt end loaded and Easton wants to avoid that for the Advance bat so they went back to replace the end cap (not knob) in order to get it to feel balanced and achieve their end goal.

Oct 4, 2018
Still January...they will not release it that early with the Dual Ghost just releasing. Not that the Adv will take too much
away from it as I think its a diff market.
I heard nothing on the knob change so far.

Different market how? I don’t understand.

Apr 16, 2013
Maybe Easton is going the way of the PXT. Ya know, only for "Advanced players". So the ghost will just be for "regular" players, and the Advanced for "Advanced" players! :D (If it doesn't work for you, then you just weren't advanced enough!)

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA

Because the price point is a whole new market for Easton. That alone will take a lot of people out of
the mix. A lot of people have that 349 retail ceiling and above that isnt for everyone.

I dont expect the ADV to be a huge seller because of it, but who knows

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Maybe Easton is going the way of the PXT. Ya know, only for "Advanced players". So the ghost will just be for "regular" players, and the Advanced for "Advanced" players! :D (If it doesn't work for you, then you just weren't advanced enough!)

Same inner barrel tech and all that...not going the way of the PXT. Just taking the baseball type bat into
softball. Baseball Project ADV has the soft knob and new composite, so im sure they wanna see what it does for softball.

Apr 16, 2013
Same inner barrel tech and all that...not going the way of the PXT. Just taking the baseball type bat into
softball. Baseball Project ADV has the soft knob and new composite, so im sure they wanna see what it does for softball.
You ruined my sarcasm with a legit response. That was uncalled for... 🤭

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robertsonwhitney45