2020 Ghost Advanced

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Well, common sense or selling purposes...yes...hahaha. But we are talking bat manufactruers here :)

I have gotten January dates ever since it was heard of...could they push it up...sure. But I don't believe anything
till I see a shipping notice :)

I think they have a window in here...they have to give the Dual enough time to sell, then release the Adv, then In March
a USA Ghost. So I think Dec/Jan is a good time

Apr 22, 2015
There was a Ghost advanced “demo” for sale on eBay lastnight....it had a rectangular box above the grip that “demo use only, not legal for play”.....looked like it had a reddish knob....colors were similar to 2020 dual ghost but no yellow. Just white and silver

Oct 4, 2018
There was a Ghost advanced “demo” for sale on eBay lastnight....it had a rectangular box above the grip that “demo use only, not legal for play”.....looked like it had a reddish knob....colors were similar to 2020 dual ghost but no yellow. Just white and silver

I was told it would have red.

Jun 6, 2018
yeah one change from the ebay posting and original easton brochure is the brochure has a lot more black in it as opposed to silver on the ebay bat.

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2019
I talked to easton to
today. They said it will be available for pre-order in december and ship in January 2020.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Still mid January as was said 2 months ago...even with all the rumors and whatnot...thats why you dont take rumors for truth. Think the date is Jan 16th.

There will be no preorders for dealers as restricted by Easton. I mean, this is very hard to stop...haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee