12u... UNCOMPETITIVE NEED NOT APPLY

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 24, 2012
I somewhat agree with you... but we keep our roster on the small side... and count on and depend on our players to be there and play... Not saying we don't keep extra uniforms to take a pick up here or there... just don't want to depend on it. Our travel teams also practice on a regular basis... not just show up and play! That's where using pickups hurt you... plus when your regular players who work hard see pickup players get rewarded with play time... how does it not hurt you a little.. we expect our girls to work hard

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
BEST CASE SCENARIO... but you know what that takes! Chances are that wont happen, but I hate to ever set limits or dream too big! So NO such plans for now.

I love how everybody thinks this is a joke, but the parents who have "A" players or Elite players being held back by an average team... they will get this! I'm not asking nobody to jump from a team they are content with... NOT WHAT IT IS ABOUT! And we develop and practice our travel teams... not just ask them to show up and play...

My DD is 10, I live too far away from where your talking about. But I'm interested to know why you don't have your site developed , and loaded with pictures. And why that would need to be a secret ? To play at that level, you have to have an online roster. Why no site???

Sep 24, 2012
being a new team.. we haven't developed a site yet... The 12u team is NEW THING... we have a few reasons why we are keeping it hush hush right now... mainly we are not interested in letting some local area travel teams know we are here until we are ready!

Plus my daughter, as well as other coaches daughters are currently on other rosters... these teams know we are leaving they just dont know why!

Jan 25, 2011
I somewhat agree with you... but we keep our roster on the small side... and count on and depend on our players to be there and play... Not saying we don't keep extra uniforms to take a pick up here or there... just don't want to depend on it. Our travel teams also practice on a regular basis... not just show up and play! That's where using pickups hurt you... plus when your regular players who work hard see pickup players get rewarded with play time... how does it not hurt you a little.. we expect our girls to work hard
WELL THAT'S A NEW IDEA, HOW COME? NO OTHER TB TEAMS DO THAT?:mad:

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
being a new team.. we haven't developed a site yet... The 12u team is NEW THING... we have a few reasons why we are keeping it hush hush right now... mainly we are not interested in letting some local area travel teams know we are here until we are ready!

Plus my daughter, as well as other coaches daughters are currently on other rosters... these teams know we are leaving they just dont know why!

With the deep pool of players in Southern Kentucky....I am gonna just guess they know.

Sep 24, 2012
Nope, actually my daughter isn't pitching... but we do have a very talented pitcher as well as backup! Funny you should say that about the 18u... this past weekend we actually entered a team with 3- 16u players and the rest where 5th, 6th and 7th graders and won the tournament... in the finals the team we beat was compiled of 4different counties of high school hotshot 3-2 in extra inning!

The post doesn't sum up who we are very well... we actually work with girls at many different levels of play and a lot of parents bring their players to us... thing is, NOT LOOKING for the average player.. or the weekend worrier... these girls have to be at the top of their game. Just I wont lay over and listen to the remarks... not in me, so come at me with HUGH EGO... "MY DAUGHTER DON'T TRY OUT... TEAMS TRY-OUT FOR HER" I'll come back... simple!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00