12u... UNCOMPETITIVE NEED NOT APPLY

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 24, 2012
If your not series about travel softball or a 12u player with atleast 2 full years (rec. ball don't count) please move on... this is not for you!

VERY SERIOUS, VERY COMPETITIVE and VERY REAL

Listen up...

We are putting together a highly competitive 12u Fastpitch team... For tournament / showcase and World Series Play... Not Looking For Pickup Players!

We want players who want to stay and play together and ride this beast to the end...

The team will move up to 14u in Aug 2013, if this is a problem... STOP... move on!

We already have several girls lined up, but will take a look at any seriously competitive 12u player, but you must meet the following:

YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS OF TRAVEL BALL EXPERIENCE (Trust me, we will know if you lie about this... don't embarrass yourself)

YOU MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL ON REGULAR BASIS... WE PLAY IN A LOT OF TOURNAMENTS

YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PRACTICE... THIS ISN'T SHOW UP AND PLAY, OUR GIRLS ARE A TEAM... AND WE PRACTICE ALMOST YEAR ROUND

YOU MUST BE READY TO GO TO PANAMA CITY, FL IN JULY 2013... WORLD SERIES!

YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING: A KILLER INSTINCT with HEART, DETERMINATION, ABILITY / SKILL and TALENT... DESIRE TO PLAY and WIN at SOFTBALL!

This may sound harsh and serious... but if you are the player we are looking for than you already know how fun it is to lose! Lol... it isn't! Nobody likes to drive 5hours to get beat... we won't

We are a very good group of people with very supportive player families. We welcome like minded families who enjoy watching their daughters play softball at a competitive level!

IF YOUR CURRENTLY PLAYING WITH A TRAVEL TEAM...

If you don't feel like you are the best player on that team... or If you spend more time on the bench... DO NOT REPLY, SORRY... NOT WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR!

In all seriousness... we are putting together a showcase team / a serious contender team... with the best players avialable... Our attentions is to create this team and stick with and

develop these girls until they are ready to move on to something bigger and better or retire! lol

We will have fun doing this... and these select lucky young ladies will build relationships and experiences for a lifetime...

We currently have somebody for just about every position... but these positions will open for the right player... our roster is NOT SET and everybody on this team knows that until it is

released NOBODY has a spot.

Responding to this add in NO WAY GUARANTEES YOU WILL EVEN GET A TRY-OUT!

If interested please send the following information to score@theplate.com

FULL NAME

BIRTH DATE

HOME TOWN

and someway to contact you... phone/email preferred

You can include your former or current team (we will not contact your current team EVER... it's a good chance your NOT what we are looking for so we want you to be able to go back.

Although many girls are allready lined up to try out we are only going to select enough to fill small roster... Bench will NOT be deep! That means you must be reliable and healthy...

Ready to PLAY.... AGAIN, If not you...move on!

Before you reply... read the rest carefully!

Location... Location... it is important that you be within 30miles of the following cities... Cadiz, Princeton, Madisonville, Greenville, Hopkinsville, Oak Groove KY... Clarksville TN and surrounding areas...

this is important because you will have to make practices...

OK, last thing.... THIS IS A NEW TEAM, WE HAVEN'T EVEN PICKED A NAME... GONNA LET THE GIRLS HELP OUT WHEN IT IS TIME

The coaches... are not newbies... proven tournament winners! The girls we have now... average atleast 4yrs travel experience, with many different teams and have multiple World Series under there belts.

Please DO NOT REPLY ASKING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING...

WHO WE ARE? WHERE WE ARE LOCATED? WHAT IS THE TEAM'S NAME or WHO IS THE COACH, just Let us know YOUR ARE SERIOUS and WANT A SPOT, the rest will be revealed to you before you
try out.

WE DO NOT WISH TO REVEAL THIS TEAM UNTIL ITS TIME TO PLAYBALL... SURPRISE ATTACK!

Look forward to hearing from THE BEST OF YOU!

Apr 6, 2012
Wow...this is incredible in so many ways. I DO have a suggestion for a team name, but I can't put it here. I'll have to reveal it later.

I am so shocked you don't have a full team yet. Absolutely shocked. Not really.

By the way, if you are not "series" about spelling, you should probably get someone to proofread your post.

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
I love it when a coach has no desire/ability to develop a player but is willing to take ones who are developed and then insult those who are not.

My take is daddy ball,

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
At least they are up front with what they want. I'm still looking for a team that delivers the reality of what they convey at the tryout. Things like "no daddy ball here".

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Yes sir. Send your 11yo daughter's name and info to people that won't tell you who they are. How is that working for ya?

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Background checks provided. Just send us your daughter's name, address, facebook page, and what time you usually get home from work.

Glad though that it's not "daddy ball".

Ok, others who are always against "daddy ball" (which is me), why would any adult male want to hang out with a bunch of 12 year old girls that non of them are related to him at all?

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Yes sir. Send your 11yo daughter's name and info to people that won't tell you who they are. How is that working for ya?

Why wasn't it cut by the moderator ? Not that I'd be worried about it.... they can see her clips on here, and all the suposed D1 coaches too. I do agree it is alittle crass. But I did copy and paste it in my "Try or Out" folder... :{))

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00