12u... UNCOMPETITIVE NEED NOT APPLY

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 24, 2012
I like the cockiness... I'm sure your another that doesn't get what we are doing. She looks like a pitcher! I'm guessing we're probably not interested anyway... she would have to be really special at that spot, but if you want us to look at her please reply to score@theplate.com

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Actually the interest has been pretty good... don't know if all the people responding can live up to what they claim...lol

We would never ask a player to leave a team they are content with! Problem is if you know anything about softball is that the elite players that are out there are generally on teams that limit their success or dont challenge that player to ever get better...

We just about have all the players we need... actually we play up a lot 14u & 16u ball... but hope to field a strictly 12u team this season and we don't have the time to develop more players...

Hey was wanting to ask you why they have to have 2 years TB experience ? Is it just so they know how to live on the road ? You'll never get the kinda player you need from the herds. You need the pick up players.

Sep 24, 2012
Actually Huntington Beach would be next year... being a little unrealistic to shoot for that our 1st year.
Panama City is a decent tournament and a good measuring stick for a new elite team!

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
My 12U would be a good fit for your team however she doesn't try out for teams. Teams tryout for her.

Responding to this add in NO WAY GUARANTEES YOUR TEAM WILL EVEN GET A TRY-OUT!

PM me for details.

Thats the ticket... This time of year everyone has forgot their record. Coachs all think they are going to get their new teams hitting... after a couple friendlies this spring, they will realize they need a real pitcher !!! If they had a pitcher, they wouldn't be worrying about having the the best of everything else...

Sep 24, 2012
We work with a lot of newbie girls and teams... 1st year parents are usually in shock of what all the travel ball involves... Problem with the pick up player is we invest so much time and money into this to support the come and go players... plus they usually disrupt the teams flow...

Jan 25, 2011
I like the cockiness... I'm sure your another that doesn't get what we are doing. She looks like a pitcher! I'm guessing we're probably not interested anyway... she would have to be really special at that spot, but if you want us to look at her please reply to score@theplate.com
She looks like pitcher. You have a Hugh ego,must be your dd is the #1 pitcher then. You are wrong, we all seem to get what your doing. Maybe your team should skip all the other ages and just play in 18 u gold. I can't imagine any parent would ever allow you to come within 20 feet of their DDs . How's that for being interested in your team anyways and what you are trying to do. I guess you don't get it!

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Actually Huntington Beach would be next year... being a little unrealistic to shoot for that our 1st year.
Panama City is a decent tournament and a good measuring stick for a new elite team!

So you are hoping to getting your 12u team in the 14U PGF Nationals?

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
We work with a lot of newbie girls and teams... 1st year parents are usually in shock of what all the travel ball involves... Problem with the pick up player is we invest so much time and money into this to support the come and go players... plus they usually disrupt the teams flow...

Don't think you could get you team flow disrupted if you got the best... My DD plays pitch/catcher/SS... you should have plenty of them to go around.

Sep 24, 2012
BEST CASE SCENARIO... but you know what that takes! Chances are that wont happen, but I hate to ever set limits or dream too big! So NO such plans for now.

I love how everybody thinks this is a joke, but the parents who have "A" players or Elite players being held back by an average team... they will get this! I'm not asking nobody to jump from a team they are content with... NOT WHAT IT IS ABOUT! And we develop and practice our travel teams... not just ask them to show up and play...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00