12u... UNCOMPETITIVE NEED NOT APPLY

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

I wish I'd thought of this first prior to tryouts...Ahem, here goes....

Looking for 3 Pitchers (5'6" or taller) with at least 4 pitches...fastball MINIMUM 53 MPH...change MAXIMUM 32 MPH
2 Catchers...must throw down to 2nd sub 2.1 seconds
All others must run home to first in sub 2.9 seconds
Parents not allowed at practices and must have phones on hand 24/7 in case of any changes or texted 5am workouts

ALL PLAYERS MUST EAT LIGHTNING AND CRAP THUNDER!!!!

How's that?

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Am I the only one who reads this and thinks, "Wow, they are trying to put together a 12U Gold team", then I get to the part about going to Panama City Beach for the World Series and think, "Just dayum"!

Apr 9, 2012
But wait theres more!! order now and get 2...yes 2 for the price of one!

(That being your hopes dashed and your idenity stolen..........)

May 25, 2010
If your not series about travel softball or a 12u player with atleast 2 full years (rec. ball don't count) please move on... this is not for you!

VERY SERIOUS, VERY COMPETITIVE and VERY REAL

Listen up...

We are putting together a highly competitive 12u Fastpitch team... For tournament / showcase and World Series Play... Not Looking For Pickup Players!

We want players who want to stay and play together and ride this beast to the end...

The team will move up to 14u in Aug 2013, if this is a problem... STOP... move on!

We already have several girls lined up, but will take a look at any seriously competitive 12u player, but you must meet the following:

YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS OF TRAVEL BALL EXPERIENCE (Trust me, we will know if you lie about this... don't embarrass yourself)

YOU MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL ON REGULAR BASIS... WE PLAY IN A LOT OF TOURNAMENTS

YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PRACTICE... THIS ISN'T SHOW UP AND PLAY, OUR GIRLS ARE A TEAM... AND WE PRACTICE ALMOST YEAR ROUND

YOU MUST BE READY TO GO TO PANAMA CITY, FL IN JULY 2013... WORLD SERIES!

YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING: A KILLER INSTINCT with HEART, DETERMINATION, ABILITY / SKILL and TALENT... DESIRE TO PLAY and WIN at SOFTBALL!

This may sound harsh and serious... but if you are the player we are looking for than you already know how fun it is to lose! Lol... it isn't! Nobody likes to drive 5hours to get beat... we won't

We are a very good group of people with very supportive player families. We welcome like minded families who enjoy watching their daughters play softball at a competitive level!

IF YOUR CURRENTLY PLAYING WITH A TRAVEL TEAM...

If you don't feel like you are the best player on that team... or If you spend more time on the bench... DO NOT REPLY, SORRY... NOT WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR!

In all seriousness... we are putting together a showcase team / a serious contender team... with the best players avialable... Our attentions is to create this team and stick with and

develop these girls until they are ready to move on to something bigger and better or retire! lol

We will have fun doing this... and these select lucky young ladies will build relationships and experiences for a lifetime...

We currently have somebody for just about every position... but these positions will open for the right player... our roster is NOT SET and everybody on this team knows that until it is

released NOBODY has a spot.

Responding to this add in NO WAY GUARANTEES YOU WILL EVEN GET A TRY-OUT!

If interested please send the following information to score@theplate.com

FULL NAME

BIRTH DATE

HOME TOWN

and someway to contact you... phone/email preferred

You can include your former or current team (we will not contact your current team EVER... it's a good chance your NOT what we are looking for so we want you to be able to go back.

Although many girls are allready lined up to try out we are only going to select enough to fill small roster... Bench will NOT be deep! That means you must be reliable and healthy...

Ready to PLAY.... AGAIN, If not you...move on!

Before you reply... read the rest carefully!

Location... Location... it is important that you be within 30miles of the following cities... Cadiz, Princeton, Madisonville, Greenville, Hopkinsville, Oak Groove KY... Clarksville TN and surrounding areas...

this is important because you will have to make practices...

OK, last thing.... THIS IS A NEW TEAM, WE HAVEN'T EVEN PICKED A NAME... GONNA LET THE GIRLS HELP OUT WHEN IT IS TIME

The coaches... are not newbies... proven tournament winners! The girls we have now... average atleast 4yrs travel experience, with many different teams and have multiple World Series under there belts.

Please DO NOT REPLY ASKING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING...

WHO WE ARE? WHERE WE ARE LOCATED? WHAT IS THE TEAM'S NAME or WHO IS THE COACH, just Let us know YOUR ARE SERIOUS and WANT A SPOT, the rest will be revealed to you before you
try out.

WE DO NOT WISH TO REVEAL THIS TEAM UNTIL ITS TIME TO PLAYBALL... SURPRISE ATTACK!

Look forward to hearing from THE BEST OF YOU!

I smell a Jamaican lottery scam.

The fact that the goal for this 'superstar' team is Panama City instead of Huntington Beach tells you all you need to know. lol

Aug 7, 2012
WOW! I'm excited! I can only imagine the sponsors knocking down your door and the great revenue generated by the crowds you will draw at your events. Will the girls drafted be paid to play?

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
I caught on with the post coming from a first time poster!!! If you check out the site, it is up and running, with a coming soon.

Since we weren't spared of the nonsense... Let me say that a site is a good way to check out a team. The best teams, have the best, longest running sites. It is a statement and proof of awesome, creative, and organizational skills... You will be asked to give your name and posted on the roster, and or even a picture, yes on the internet.

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan

Looking for 3 Pitchers (5'6" or taller) with at least 4 pitches...fastball MINIMUM 53 MPH...change MAXIMUM 32 MPH
Parents not allowed at practices and must have phones on hand 24/7 in case of any changes or texted 5am workouts

How's that?

Not enough capital letters but the complete lack of information about the team and the coaches works well.

Apr 9, 2012

How's that?

If I pay you $20grand will you teach my DD to eat lightning?

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TaraLynn0207