The always intriguing Friday check in 11/13

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
Right near where I work. Close to the 'beautiful' Schuylkill river. I'm close to U of P in Philly.

That is a nice athletic area they have there with the turf fields, tennis courts and SB stadium. The bubble should be going up this week based on what I saw there.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
That is a nice athletic area they have there with the turf fields, tennis courts and SB stadium. The bubble should be going up this week based on what I saw there.

pennpark_large_1.jpg

Did you get to see the baseball field also real nice.

Jan 22, 2011
Won Friday night play-off game. Water fell from the sky early Sunday morning, requiring us to spend 5 hours pushing mud around to get game in Sunday evening. Lost in semi's in 1st inning of tie breaker. Hosting Jay Weaver and NECC next weekend, then the only sport is basketball for next 7 weeks.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2015
Heatbox
What a weekend for DD2. Threw most games she ever has.( Pitched in 6 of 8) One of our pitchers got hit with a ball on throwing hand. Other pitcher came off injury list early and helped us win semi's and then DD2 came in relief to win the Ship. We iced her after games and seems pretty good this morning. She found out what it takes to dig deep.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck