The always intriguing Friday check in 11/13

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
Last showcase of Fall season this weekend. DD is heading to camp with a teammate around noon today since it is a 4+ hour drive and the camp starts at 7 p.m. Scrimmages start at 8 a.m. tomorrow morning. Lots of D1 and D2 coaches running this thing so it should be interesting. :) I am heading up there after work...praying work is slow and I can sneak out of here early.

Jan 26, 2015
NE Kansas
DD all done with team stuff till Jan. Heading to a D1 catching camp Sun. DD doesn't want to play D1 but I'd like to hear/see how they evaluate her skills. Other than that just have hitting Sun night.

Good Luck to those playing this weekend!

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
For me, I will be doing the Saturday catching clinics from 8-10 and 10-12. Afterwards I will be driving to a college showcase DD is playing in. Sunday, traveling to Pittsburgh for the Steelers-Browns game. I've spent many a game in the old Three Rivers Stadium but have never been to Heinz to enjoy a game. Of course, Heinz was built after I got into the TB whirlwind. I am actually taking the day off of TB practices to go.:p

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
DD is at the Candidate Visit weekend at the USNA. Headed to the clinic at UPenn on Sunday. Hitting a few times next week in preparation for Huntington Beach.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32