The always intriguing Friday check in 11/13

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 10, 2011
No softball this weekend. It feels weird! Just enjoying time with my wife and DD'S working a lot. Catcher workouts started this week and next week they will add another one on Saturday so this is her last weekend off from softball.

Last edited:

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Scrimmage in a couple of hours. Should be interesting. That's it for the weekend (hosting a big tournament next week)

Update: We may never play any better than we did

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
Back from another 8 hour round trip drive for practice with DD's TB team. Hate the drive but love for DD to get to play with this great bunch of ladies and super coaches. Now time to do laundry and pack for our final fall tournament in front of a ton of college coaches in sunny SoCal!!!

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
DD made it home from USNA Saturday and was registered for the UPENN clinic on Sunday. Sunday morning she can hardly get down the stairs. Seems she participated in PT at USNA with some Plebs who's workout consisted of a 1/4 mile of lunges on every step and then flights of stairs until her buddy puked. At UPENN I was hoping she'd loosen up after a bit after warm-ups but no dice. After an hour of the clinic she was in so much pain she had to tell the coach she was unable to continue. In hindsight I should of listened closer knowing her personality and that she would try to play through it regardless. The day turned out to be pretty nice with temps in the 50's.
Philly.jpg

Last edited:

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
DD made it home from USNA Saturday and was registered for the UPENN clinic on Sunday. Sunday morning she can hardly get down the stairs. Seems she participated in PT at USNA with some Plebs whose workout consisted of a 1/4 mile of lunges on every step and then flights of stairs until her buddy puked. At UPENN I was hoping she'd loosen up after a bit after warm-ups but no dice. After an hour of the clinic she was in so much pain she had to tell the coach she was unable to continue. In hindsight I should of listened closer knowing her personality and that she would try to play through it regardless. The day turned out to be pretty nice with temps in the 50's.
View attachment 9259

Right near where I work. Close to the 'beautiful' Schuylkill river. I'm close to U of P in Philly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck