The Force Awakens on Friday Check in 12/18/15

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
Ok first off Star Wars is Bad rear for sure........

Moving on Whats the plans this weekend. We were going to do a friendly this weekend but it got canceled. Not enough teams?? :confused:

So if we don't have games, I may do some trout fishing this weekend !! :cool: Then X-mas shopping too. UGH the pains.......

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
200.gif

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Today my wife is trying to take our house from "trailer park" to "Southern Living" in 8 hours or less, and unfortunately for the kids and myself, we are free labor....Saturday morning we headed to Birmingham to do one side of my wife's family Saturday night. Sunday we drive back to Atlanta to host my family at our house (hence the reason for our Friday firestorm of cleaning). Then the wife's other side of the family comes to our house Christmas Day and stays through the weekend....we are going to have a "fun old fashioned family Christmas"! I may need to run by the liquor store for some adult beverages...

Last edited:
May 22, 2015
Illinois
I didn't think this week would ever get over. No ball for us this weekend! DD and her friends are having a Christmas party tomorrow afternoon. I think me and the oldest boy (9) are going to go deer hunting. Sunday is going to be a lay on the couch and watch football kind of day for a change.

JohnnyO

Began this habit in 1980
May 13, 2015
Midwest
We have snow on the ground, only softball is in the gym. I have to go to Minneapolis for a Christmas party Sunday so I'll miss the open gym. Guess I'll have to read a few posts on DFP as I'm sure there's one or two I haven't read yet.

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
We are on softball hiatus (Christmas break) and DD just finished her final exams this week (lowest semester average is a 94...the rest are 96 - 100! Not bad!). She is truly doing a good rest these next 2 weeks...she does have a workout schedule she has to follow but nothing related to the yellow ball. ;) ANYHOW, this weekend, we pick up a puppy tomorrow, shop all weekend, wrap presents, clean house before my parents come in on Sunday...

Too bad I work Mon - Wed...it's going to be a ghost town here!

Feb 28, 2015
Heatbox
DD1 practice both days. DD2 Team Xmas party. I'm shooting my 25th Wedding gift on Sat. and deer hunting Sunday.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
DW, my Mom and I went out to eat dinner then stayed for "Dueling Pianos." It was a great time. Tomorrow is the last catching clinic I'll hold until the holidays are over then DD and I will hit for an hour. Sunday is our extended family Christmas party. My Sister and her family are coming in for the party and then staying at Mom's for the holidays. It's a good thing that I picked up a three week job and hour and a half drive each way. It gives me an excuse not to be over there all the time. Four younger kids and all of the ensuing chaos drives me nuts. Adult beverages will definitely be in order whenever I'm over there during the coming weeks visiting.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
My family flew from Wisconsin to NYC today to visit the in laws I have been staying with. I still have to work but at least my family will be here. Plane was delayed a few hours, should be on their way from the airport now.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck